REQUIREMENT OF WARRANTY
1. The warranty applies to air coolers Tecno brand sold in the Poland.
2. Installation of equipment, technical maintenance and warranty service should be performed by Authorized Service Tecno, having a registered in the refrigeration and air conditioning business.
3. General distributor ensures the correct operation of the device, a period of 12 months from the start of use of the device, but no longer than 18 months from the date of sale of the unit by the distributor.
4. The condition for accepting the guarantee is the proof of purchase; use cooler according to specifications and technical-operational terms contained in the manual.
5. Manufacturing defects arising during the warranty period will be repaired by the Authorised Service Tecno, using parts supplied by the distributor.
6. The warranty does not cover machine parts subject to natural wear and tear of the device.
7. Warranty is void if: a faulty installation; making unauthorized repairs; damage due to external causes or force majeure.
8. Damaged parts become the property of the distributor.
9. Distributor shall not be liable for any financial loss or other civil consequences arising from the occurrence of the defect in the device.
10. Complaints time is 14 days. If there is a need to supply spare parts from the manufacturer of the device, the deadline may be extended to 28 working days.
11. The customer bear the costs associated with starting the complaint procedure in case of complaints unjustified.